Monday 17 October 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I am pleased to inform my loyal followers (all ten of them) that I am now aged sixteen years, ten days and nine hours. This means that several exciting things happen:

I get a national insurance number
I can get married
I can get a civil partnership
I can drive a moped
I get presents

Clearly one of these has more immediate benefits…

…number three (tee hee, you thought I was going to say presents. Shame on you. Material wealth is nothing to me). I’m currently conducting a screening process for prospective partners, email me if interested. A fine family seat, steady income and amiable disposition are non-negotiable requirements.

Actually, that was just a joke…

…presents are great (tee hee, you thought I was going to say I’m not getting a civil partnership. People these days are so cynical). Particularly one from my lovely friend, who decided to give me:

Practically the brilliantest present I’ve ever been given. But honestly, I’m still planning the civil partnership (maybe match.com would be a good starting point?)

No comments:

Post a Comment